Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,508 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.584 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 158% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,636TL ($2,756) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)