Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.790 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,494TL ($2,241) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)