Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,597 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 116% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,243TL (€2,409) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)