Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,540 prices entered by 672 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.557 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 141% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,621TL (AU$2,986) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 12TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)