Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,629 prices entered by 637 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.978 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 105% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,656TL (AU$3,242) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)