Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,272 prices entered by 619 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.811 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 200% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,229TL (AU$5,833) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)