Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40922 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,022TL (12,273 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)