Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00183 TRY / COP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 47% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,971TL (COL$7,097,538) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)