Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04701 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 13% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 6,332TL (134,698 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)