Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00039 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 44% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,236TL (Rp 29,004,676) in Medan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)