Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.420 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 128% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,040TL (﷼ 14,117) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)