Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.252 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 103% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,962TL (﷼ 7,956) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)