Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00374 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 36% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,651TL (1,779,912 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)