Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 6% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,511TL (5,581,170 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)