Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39028 TRY / SZL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 41% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,435TL (Lilangeni29,301) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)