Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.326 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 219% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,773TL ($5,214) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)