Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 412%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08606 TRY / VES *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 346% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,428TL (388,418 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)