Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,844TL (﷼ 73,391,597) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)