Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 45% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,963TL (﷼ 43,036,152) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)