Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 22% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,740TL (﷼ 82,989,223) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)