Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32126 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 55% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,930TL (24,684 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €550 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (41 minutes ago)