Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38142 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 66% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,091TL (34,322 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)