Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18942 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 36% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,839TL (30,824 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)