Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41227 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 30% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,987TL (14,522 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)