Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48296 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 33% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,931TL (14,352 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)