Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.563 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 45% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,772TL (22,686 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)