Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19677 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 8% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,994TL (40,625₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)