Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.787 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 214% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,362TL (€1,973) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)