Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 356%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 249% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,408TL (Bs 109,213,798) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)