Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,494TL (Bs 128,401,741) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)