Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,868TL (Bs 178,392,952) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,514 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wuxi costs 元4,500 (about 1 hour ago)