Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01769 TRY / VES *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 71% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,823TL (781,176 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)