Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.706 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,043TL (1,284 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)