Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00159 TRY / COP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,743TL (COL$3,606,338) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)