Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00213 TRY / COP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 66% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,486TL (COL$3,992,877) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)