Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,921 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11386 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 54% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,862TL (Php69,049) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)