Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,984 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10246 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 44% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,073TL (Php117,831) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)