Cost of living in Mangalore, India vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07469 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 4% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,442TL (₨113,024) in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)