Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07710 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 4% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,338TL (₨108,145) in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)