Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,343 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.526 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 153% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,984TL (£2,522) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (about 1 hour ago)