Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,472TL (R$ 6,443) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)