Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.925 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 111% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,855TL (Dinar 1,062) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)