Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.021 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 172% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,713TL (Dinar 688) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)