Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 27% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,468TL (Rp 15,471,290) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)