Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04575 TRY / KES
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 38% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,477TL (Shilling141,573) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)