Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30400 TRY / MVR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 86% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,183TL (26,917 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)