Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018.
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,918TL in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)