Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.482 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 34% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,900TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 5,221TL (2,104 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)