Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.299 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 33% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 2,876TL (1,251 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 2 hours ago)