Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.921 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 40% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 2,958TL (1,540 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)