Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00926 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 118% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,988TL (2,050,475 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karachi costs ₨95,000 (about 2 hours ago)