Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00990 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 128% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,881TL (1,705,519 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (16 minutes ago)