Cost of living in Makhachkala, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07212 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,915TL (руб 68,146) in Makhachkala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)