Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,972TL (Rp 14,396,170) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (39 minutes ago)