Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00038 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,554TL (Rp 25,452,348) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)