Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,830TL (Rp 14,663,918) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)