Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,250TL (Rp 24,780,668) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)