Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03682 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 15% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,517TL (₨ 122,684) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (20 minutes ago)