Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.967 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 113% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,220TL (AU$4,341) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)