Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.341 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 32% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,581TL ($2,168) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)