Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.263 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,758TL (R$ 5,352) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)