Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20187 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,938TL (39,324₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)