Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17585 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 5,104TL (29,022₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)