Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29740 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 6,605TL (E£ 22,209) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)