Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19047 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,550TL (39,638₴) in Lutsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)