Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38764 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 44% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 2,758TL (7,114 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)