Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 153% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,494TL (28,223 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)