Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46665 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 107% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,119TL (19,541 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Peterborough costs £33 (about 1 hour ago)