Cost of living in Lucknow, India vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07535 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 43% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,725TL (₨155,611) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)