Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00287 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 115% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,734TL (3,739,130 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)