Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00376 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 159% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,437TL (3,307,379 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)