Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00356 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 132% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,065TL (5,353,717 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,500 kr (about 1 hour ago)