Cost of living in Lublin, Poland vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.450 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,273TL (7,086 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)