Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 139% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,208TL (€2,226) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)