Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02623 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 378% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,541TL (783,085 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)