Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01721 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 165% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,744TL (1,263,750 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)